Unfortunately, infidelity investigations are one of the most requested services from investigators. If you suspect your spouse or loved one is cheating, you are probably right. Your intuition is the most important factor in determining whether your significant other is cheating or not. No one knows your significant other better than you. Knowing our loved ones, means knowing their behavioral patterns. When that pattern is broken, there is usually a very good reason.
Finding your significant other cheating on you is a heartbreaking experience. Sometimes, this experience is not one we’re ready to deal with. If you are seeking out an investigator, you have probably moved on to the next step of accepting the unknown. This is not to say, that as the facts are presented, you will not hurt all the more. This is a decision you will have to make prior to hiring your investigator. For some people, it’s better not to know, however, most of us have an unsettling need to know, regardless of the heart wrenching pain we know we will experience at the moment of factual truth.
Finding out all the “dirty details” will not make the pain go away, but it may help to relieve the stress of the unanswered questions that begin to control your daily life. Don’t let this be you. Allow Youlen Detective Agency to reveal the truth to your unanswered questions.Some indicators to look for when you suspect infidelity are as follows:
- Change in apparel – the need to look better/new clothes.
- Change of schedule.
- Coming home and showering immediately, regardless of the hour (check underwear). We have contacts where genetic evidence can be obtained. Undergarments can be checked for mixed semen stains, eliminating you.
- Makeup or scents on clothing (lipstick, face foundation, eyeliner, cologne or perfume).
- Accusing you of fooling around – turning the tables on you. It’s probably their guilt.
- Change in attitude. Example: moody and argumentative.
- Begins using the same excuses for being late. (I have to work late.) These extra hours should be reflected on their paycheck.
- Spending more time with friends.
- Screening phone calls.
- Trust your intuition. You know something’s wrong.
- Cell Phone consistently on silent or vibebrate mode
- Elusive or hidden text messaging
All investigations are treated with the highest level of confidentiality, and results will only be revealed to the client themself. Remember you as our client is our number one priority in terms of exceptional service